An oil-free cream foundation and concealer in one that provides full coverage and powerful antioxidant protection.
What It Does
Ideal for normal, dry and combination skin types, this silky-smooth cream foundation conceals imperfections such as acne, redness and under eye circles to create an even skin tone. It is packed with emollients for a moisturized feel and Vitamins C, E and F to help defend against free radicals.
- Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Vitamin F: Help protect against free radicals.
- Squalane: A natural antioxidant that locks in moisture.
- Phytosphingosine: A natural component of healthy skin that calms redness and helps replenish and restore skin’s natural barrier.
Vegan & cruelty-free. Free of talc, parabens, fragrance, mineral oil, gluten, alkyl sulfates and phthalates.
Find Your Shade
The Cover FX Shade System is based on undertone for a truly perfect match. To make shade matching simple, our shades are consistent across all foundations.
Find your shade range (Light–Deep)
- Light: 0-20
- Medium: 25-40
- Medium Deep: 50-85
- Deep: 90-125
Find your undertone (underlying skin tone)
- P = Pink – A rosy, cooler hue to the skin (veins on underside of the wrist appear purple)
- N = Neutral – Equal parts of pink and golden to the skin (veins on underside of the wrist appear blue-green)
- G = Golden – A yellow, warmer hue to the skin* (veins on underside of the wrist appear green)
* The G+ shades in the Golden range are even warmer and more olive than the G shades
Shade Match Guarantee
All foundations are eligible for free returns and exchanges. Learn More
Skin Types:Normal, Dry, Combination.
Does NOT Contain:
How ToFoundation Usage: - Prepping your skin with primer is especially important before use due to the high pigment load of this product - To apply using the included sponge, simply swipe the sponge into the product then pat and blend along the face where coverage is desired - To apply using the Cream Foundation Brush, swipe the brush in the cream foundation to pick up product and then brush the product onto the skin using long strokes until perfectly blended Concealer Usage for undereye darkness or discoloration on the face: - To apply using your fingers simply swipe product onto your finger then tap on areas of darkness under the eye or discoloration on the face and gently blend - To apply using a brush, choose the Cream Concealer Brush which allows for precise placement. Simply swipe the brush into the foundation to pick up product and then tap the loaded brush onto the discoloration and blend until smooth Concealer To use as a concealer, use a precise tool to in a stippling motion to build targeted coverage.
Show us your perfect match.
What Sets Us Apart:
Everything you want and nothing you don't
Make everything your own with custom beauty products
Embrace your imperfections, celebrate your uniqueness